We deliver monthly mixed-cut boxes of our farm’s beyond grass-fed beef, pastured pork and poultry to the Madison, La Crosse, and Viroqua areas.
Meat CSA Share Sizes and Contents
Shares include a customizable mix of beef, lamb, and/or pork cuts in proportion to how they come off the animal, portioned out into monthly deliveries. There is variability through the year, and some months may have more or less, but the average share will contain roughly 60% beef, 30% pork, and 10% lamb.
A typical full share might include:
- 3 lbs steak/chops
- 3 lbs roast
- 4 lbs ground beef/lamb
- 2 lbs bacon/sausage/brats
Beef cuts include: rib, porterhouse, t-bone, and sirloin steaks, chuck and rump roast, stew meat, and ground. Pork cuts include chops, steaks, roasts, shanks, sausage, bratwurst, and bacon. Lamb cuts include chops, shoulder roasts, leg-of-lamb, shanks, and stew meat.
Is there a different size share you’d like? Not a fan of lamb? Looking for extra bones to make stock? Let us know in the comment section of the form below. We’re happy to accommodate!
Meat CSA Perks
- High quality pastured meats you can’t buy in the supermarket (Even the coop!)
- Much less expensive than purchasing in a supermarket or farmer’s market
- Home delivery available
- Your share supports landscape restoration and carbon sequestration
- Invitations to farm tours and events
- Exclusive access to additional farm produce
- New favorite recipes and cooking tips every month
- Regular farm updates and photos via newsletter and blog
- Flexible and easy payment options
- Need to skip a month? No problem, just let us know!
Available for home delivery in the following locations:
- Madison Area: Includes Middleton, Verona, Spring Green, Blue Mounds, and Richland Center,
- La Crosse Area: Includes Viroqua, Westby, and Coon Valley
In addition to beef and pork, we also grow and sell many other foods such as nourishing bone broths, summer sausage, jerky, lard, eggs, chicken, turkey, mushrooms, veggies, fruits, nuts, and honey. Before each share delivery, we’ll send you an email reminding you of your pickup time and place, with an order form attached listing any add-ons available that month. No pre-purchase necessary, and all add-ons are first come, first serve and available for members only.
Pricing and Payments
Pricing is different for each different size. The best value is the Farmer’s share at $9/lb. Payments are made month-to-month via credit card or by check/cash upon delivery, and subscriptions can be canceled anytime.
|Half Share||12 lbs. every-other month||$10||Sign Up Here|
|Full Share||12 lbs. monthly||$9.50||Sign Up Here|
|Farmer's Share||20 lbs. monthly||$9||Sign Up Here|