We help farmers and land managers across the country develop profitable regenerative agro-ecosystems.
We can help:
- Assess your site – soils, vegetation, biome, past and current land-uses, and infrastructure.
- Determine appropriate practices for your farm from the permaculture, agroforestry, and holistic management playbook including alleycropping, silvopasture, keyline, mob grazing, multi-species grazing, tree crops, and value-add.
- Evaluate viable enterprises that generate positive cash-flow.
- Develop a Grazing Plan to make sure your animals are working to help improve your farm’s soils, water, and vegetation.
- Develop and map an integrated farm design to visualize and share your vision.
- Access Grants and Cost Share through programs such as NRCS, FSA, and SARE
- Turn your farm into an ecosystem that builds soil, sequesters CO2, cleans water, and enhances biodiversity.
Email Peter for more information or to schedule a phone call or site visit.